Product: 6L Shuttle Chef (Outdoor) (RPC-6000)
1 duck (3 catties or less is best)
2 tsp salt
1.5 tbsp tempeh sauce
Garlic (large) 6 cloves
4 dried shallots (large)
3 slices of ginger
Rock sugar 160g
2 tablespoons rose wine
3.5 kg of water
8 sour plums
8 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 teaspoons minced black pepper
1 star anise
2 bay leaves
1. Wash the duck, spread it with salt and black bean sauce, and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Cut the garlic and shallots into pieces, and squeeze the sour plum with a fork for later use.
3. Put the inner pot of the vacuum cooker on the stove, heat it over medium heat, add a little oil, add garlic, shallots and ginger slices and sauté.
4. Add rock sugar, rose wine, water and sour plums.
5. Add the dark soy sauce, crushed black pepper, star anise and bay leaf, and boil until boiling.
6. Put the duck in, heat slowly for 15 minutes, turn off the heat, close the lid, and simmer in the outer pot for 1 hour.
7. After the duck is taken out, let it cool and chop the pieces and serve.
Part of the sauce can be heated in a pot on high heat and stirred until thick and serve as a dip.