Longkou vermicelli 25g
Half chicken soup cube
Hot Water 250ml
Crab sticks 2
Purple onion 1/8 pcs
A little oil
A pinch of salt
Salt-baked peanuts 15 pieces
Thai hot and sour sauce 2 tablespoons
Mint leaves, basil, lime
1. Soak the vermicelli in clean water for 30 minutes. After draining the water, cut to a suitable length for later use.
2. Shred cucumber, carrot and purple onion for later use.
3. Add oil to the pan, fry the shrimps until golden brown, sprinkle with salt to taste and set aside.
4. Add carrots and crab fillets to the original pot and fry until cooked. Tear the crab fillets and set aside.
5. Put the vermicelli into the preheated braising beaker, add the chicken soup cubes and hot water, stir evenly, cover the lid, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Remove the vermicelli from the braising beaker, add all the ingredients, then add the hot and sour sauce, and mix well.
7. Add shrimp and sprinkle with chopped peanuts, add basil, mint leaves and lime, and serve.