Black Truffle Risotto
Product: 4.5L Shuttle Chef (Outdoor) (TCRA-4500-GR)
Italian Rice 300g
20g grated parmesan cheese
Chicken broth 250ml
80ml white wine
4-5 garlic cloves
1-2 tsp black truffle sauce
Sea salt appropriate amount
1.Clean the mushrooms and cut into thick slices.
2. Garlic cloves, sliced.
3. Take out the inner pot of the vacuum cooker, pour in oil, sliced garlic, mushrooms, fry until 5-6 mature, then add 25 grams of butter, mix well.
4. Pour in 40 ml of white wine and sea salt, fry until the alcohol evaporates, and set aside.
5. Pour Italian rice, chicken stock, and water into the original pot and soak for 20 minutes.
6. Add remaining butter and white wine, and sauté over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
7. Add mushrooms, cream, grated cheese, black truffle sauce and stir well.
8. Cover the pot, put the inner pot into the vacuum cooker, simmer for 30 minutes, and serve.