Product: 3L Shuttle Chef – Outdoor (RPE3000)
Chilled chicken legs/2 pcs
Green onions/3 strips
Lemongrass (cut obliquely)/3 sticks
Sesame oil/a little
Turmeric powder / 1 teaspoon
Garlic / 5 cloves
Rice wine/1 tbsp
1. Put the green onion, lemongrass, turmeric powder, garlic and water into the inner pot, and bring the fragrance to medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken legs and rice wine, and close the lid.
3. Put the inner pot into the outer pot and simmer for 35-45 minutes.
4. Take out the chicken drumsticks and let the ice water cool down.
5. Remove the phantom salt on the chicken thighs and apply sesame oil on the surface.