Product: 4.5L Shuttle Chef (Outdoor) (TCRA-4500-GL)
White Rice 450g
Chicken Thigh 2 slices
Purple Sweet Potato 300g
Brown Mushroom 100g
Pearl Shoots 7
Chicken broth 600ml
Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
Mirin 2 tablespoons
Sale 2 teaspoons
1. Wash the white rice, drain the water and set aside. Marinate the chicken thighs in salt for 15 minutes.
2. After dicing the purple sweet potato, soak in water for later use.
3. Cut the bottom of the mushroom, tear it into small pieces, remove the handle of the small brown mushroom, and slice it for later use.
4. Cut the pearl shoots and asparagus into sections diagonally.
5. Heat the inner pot on a low heat, add the chicken thighs, with the chicken skin facing down, and fry until golden on both sides. Pick up and cut into pieces for later use.
6. Pour chicken broth into the pot, boil until boiling, add asparagus, blanch for 1 minute and then remove.
7. Add white rice, mirin and soy sauce to the pot and stir well.
8. Spread purple-skinned sweet potatoes, mushrooms, brown mushrooms, pearl bamboo shoots and chicken thighs in order.
9. Heat on low heat for 10 minutes, cover and put in the outer pot, simmer for 25 minutes
10. After simmering, add asparagus, stir evenly and serve.
1. The mushrooms and vegetables in the recipe can be adjusted according to personal taste or season.
2. Blanch the asparagus separately to prevent it from turning yellow.
3. The heating time of step 9 can be adjusted according to the actual situation, and be careful not to scorch the bottom.