Product: 4.5L Shuttle Chef (Indoor) (KBA-4501-TOM)
Thick cut bread / 2 slices
Eggs / 5
-2 whole eggs
-3 egg yolks
Cream / 400ml
Fresh milk / 250ml
Raisins / 60g
Unsalted Butter / 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla sesame oil / 1/2 tbsp
Cinnamon powder / 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar / 150g
Salt / 1/4 teaspoon
1. Cut the bread into cubes and bake in an oven or pan until slightly crispy.
2. Mix the whole egg and egg yolk first, then add cream, fresh milk, sugar, salt, vanilla sesame oil and cinnamon powder and mix well.
3. Pour into the bread cubes, let the bread fully absorb the egg liquid, and sprinkle with dried raisins.
4. Mix slightly, so that the surface of each piece of bread is covered with egg liquid.
5. The small baking bowl should be lightly coated with butter, and then filled with bread and egg liquid.
6. Prepare the vacuum cooker and take out the inner pot.
7. Fill the inner pot with water and heat, steam over high heat for 20 minutes.
8. Put the inner pot into the outer pot and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve.