Product: JNL series Vacuum Insulated Bottle
Figs / 2 pieces
Dry yam / 3 pieces
Southern and Northern apricots / appropriate amount of tangerine peel / 1 petal
1. Wash the figs and cut them for later use.
2. Wash the northern and southern apricots and dried yam, and soak in water for 10 minutes.
3. After soaking the tangerine peel for 10 minutes, scrape off the white flesh for use.
4. Preheat the thermos, fill it with boiling water and lock the cap, wait for 1 minute to pour out the boiling water.
5. Put the figs, apricots, tangerine peel and dried yam one by one.
6. Fill the bottle with 80% boiling water and re-lock the cap.
7. Wait for 4 hours to drink.