Product: 400ml Vacuum Insulated Food Jar (JBQ-401)
Bonito Soup Dry Buns/1pc
Enoki mushroom (cut into sections)/25g
Fresh mushrooms (cut into shreds)/2 pcs
Tofu (cut into thin strips)/35g
Hard tofu (cut into thick silk)/60g
Pepper / a little
Sesame oil/a little
Chili oil / 2 minutes 1 tbsp
Zhenjiang vinegar/1 and 2 minutes 1 tablespoon
Light soy sauce / 2 min 1 tbsp
1. Preheat the food jar with boiling water for 2 minutes, then pour out the water
2. Put the shredded mushrooms and carrots in the braising pot, simmer for 3 minutes, shake the can and pour out the water.
3. Add dried bean curd shreds and enoki mushrooms, then add boiling water to 8 minutes full, shake once or twice during the period, pour out the water, take out the ingredients, and put in a bowl for later use.
4. Put the vermicelli into the pot, add boiling water to 8 minutes full, simmer for 8 minutes, shake once or twice during the period, pour out the water, take the vermicelli out, and put it in a bowl.
5. Put the soup packet and tofu into the food jar, add boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the soup packet.
6. Put the seasonings in the braising pot and mix well, pour them into the bowl with the ingredients, add spicy oil, sesame oil, and pepper.