Product: 8L Shuttle Chef - Indoor (KPS-8000)
1 pig hand
Half a tael
Garlic 5-6 pieces
4-5 slices of ginger
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
Shaoxing wine 2 tablespoons
1 tbsp sugar
Amount of water
1. Soak the mushrooms for at least 8 hours, and reserve the mushrooms in water.
2. Soak the fermented vegetables for 20 minutes and wash the oyster sauce.
3. Slice the ginger, remove the garlic, and pat flat for later use.
4. The lettuce is slightly cooked.
5. Cut the pigs' hands into pieces and boil water.
6. Take out the inner pot, add oil and heat, sauté the ginger slices and garlic.
7. Add pork knuckles and stir-fry well.
8. Add the mushrooms and stir well.
9. Pour in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, Shaoxing wine, sugar, and mix well.
10. Add the oyster sauce and hair vegetables, and stir well.
11. Add mushroom water, clean water, and cover the noodles with water.
12. After boiling over high heat, cover the pot, put it in the shuttle chef for 3 hours.